There are so many affiliate programs out there. You can become a full time online earner with affiliate marketing and it doesn’t really matter the set of skills you need.
Affiliate marketing needs little or no capital to sign up and joining the right affiliate programs is just the ultimate trick to earning 5 figures monthly.
Many times, we have been told that affiliate marketing is the best way to make money online but not everybody knows their way around it.
Many online jobs are available for you and you could be earning from each and everyone.of them but affiliate marketing through some of the cool affiliate programs is just the best way to earn online.
I’ve been able to make a lot of research. Through my one year plus experience in blogging and internet marketing, I have come across different scam.and legit affiliate programs.
I have also been able to pick the right ones for you to join. These affiliate programs pay good commission and are considered to be the best affiliate programs in Nigeria for Nigerians.
Not all of them are based in Nigeria but Nigerians can use all.
In case you are hearing about this affiliate marketing stuff for the first time, I am going to do a quick tour of what affiliate marketing is.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is when you get paid for selling other people’s products. In affiliate marketing, you are given a product to promote or help the merchant to sell in exchange for a particular commission.
In short words, affiliate marketing is promoting and getting paid.
Who is an affiliate?
Affiliate can be an individual, organization or a company that is connected with or controlled by another one.
Anybody can become an affiliate once you make enough research and keep visiting xtrahola.com for tips.
It is one of the easiest online jobs to start and you do not need any special experience or knowledge. Once you can surf the internet, you can become and affiliate and join affiliate programs.
Requirements to start affiliate marketing?
There aren’t many things that need to be put in place before you can start. Most of the requirements are in our everyday lives and we use them daily but now we can now use them tonearn huge income by just doing simple copy and paste.
A lot of people are grateful that they learnt about affiliate marketing. It has been profitable to them, especially wince most of them did not have any capital before they started but now earn six figures monthly from affiliate marketing alone.
You can be your own boss and work whenever you want once you master this art. Below are the requirements to start affiliate marketing:
2. Data connection
3. Email address
4. Social media accounts
We will look into each and every one of these requirements and why they are needed.
1. Smartphone/PC: Not everybody can afford a PC but same things can’t be said about smartphones. This will serve as your works space when you are working for those affiliate programs.
Everything you do will be done on your smartphone or PC. Simply put, you don’t need to get up from bed every morning before you can earn from affiliate marketing. With your phone by your side, you are good to go.
2. Data connection: Like seriously, what good is a phone without data? You need a steady data connection to engage in this online business. It is more preferable to use 4G or 3G connection.
If you can’t afford to buy data daily, I might as well suggest that you read on this working data cheats so you know which on to choose.
3. Email address: You can’t really do anything in this world without an email address. Registering for these affiliate programs require you having a working email address.
You will constantly get tips on how to get more sales and marketing guides. It’s important that you download the ebooks you will receive via email because they have a lot of valuable information which may just change your entire life.
4. Social media accounts: I mean the plural of this, which means you should have more than one social media account. Facebook, Instagram and twitter are the suggested ones every affiliate must have.
The use of hashtags and pictures on these networks make affiliate marketing rather lucrative and global. Open an Instagram business account, twiiter account and a Facebook page for runnings ads. Some affiliate programs may have offers that are so appealing, you might just needed to.run ads to.get the most of it.
5. Blog: Blogging is also one of the best ways to make money online. Many people have started blogs and become rich through it. What some people fail to know is that you can actually earn for your boog using affiliate programs. You can start a free blog on blgger or a paid one on WordPress.
Blogging helps to sell products faster that’s why many have used it with affiliate programs for them.to start making sales daily. The help of SEO makes this more efficient than you can imagine.
I think it is high time we stopped talking jargons and stick to the real deal about affiliate programs.
Now, we will learn of the best and most profitable affiliate programs to join and start earning money from fast.
There are so many of these affiliate programs in the world rich now. They need more sales so they hire affiliate marketers to help with that and in turn, pay them for their hard work.
The affiliate programs below are tested and trusted:
1. Jumia affiliate program: This is one of the most popular affiliate programs in Nigeria. Jumia is an online store where people buy different things ranging from fashion to technology, home appliances and others.
Jumia can not reach evrybidy at the same time so that’s why they opened an affiliate program so people can help them promote their products in my exchange for a small commission.
Jumia pays you a certain percentage based on the product you sell. They have their commission model and your earnings differ based on products sold.
In simpler words, if you promote and sell a phone with your affiliate link, what you earn as commission will be difderent from when you sell a shoe.
Jumia affiliate is simply cool and available for everyone. Sign up is fast and free.
How to join jumia affiliate program
Joining is free and accessible to everyone. Follow the steps below to join jumia affiliate program:
1. Register at affiliate.jumia.com
2. Fill the form with your correct details
3. You will be asked to complete a captcha protection. After that, you can now check your email for details.
4. Login your affiliate dashboard for your links and banners.
These links and banners are the main tools you use in marketing. When someone buys from them, you earn money.
How does jumia affiliate program pay?
Jumia affiliate program have their own commission model. The commission you earn on each product differs.
Below is a screenshot of the jumia affiliate program commission model.
They pay directly to your bank account at the end of the month once your earnings surpasses N5000.
Below are some payment proofs of the Jumia affiliate program.
2. Konga: Like jumia, we know konga is also an online store. There’s something about the konga affiliate program that is different.
Konga actually pays you for sign up. Once you register with konga affiliate program, you earn N500 as a bonus. Many affiliate programs don’t offer this.
The konga affiliate program is free and easy to sign up for. No external parties required. You can get started with your phone in just a matter of seconds.
They pay well and their commission model is awesome, they pay up to 9% commission on their products.
Konga has made their affiliate process to be of easy use while they still use a very efficient affiliate system.
How to join konga affiliate program
Joining affiliate programs is not hard and that includes konga’s. It’s just a matter of clicking links and filling forms.
1. Visit konga.postaffiliatepro.com
2. Fill your correct details including your method or promotion (website or social media)
3. Your application will reviewed within 24hours which you will likely get approved
4. Login your dashboard and start using the promotional tools
3. Wakanow affiliate program: I am very sure you have heard about wakanow travel agency. They also have an affiliate program which you can earn from.
Wakanow is an amazing travel agency and they are one of the leading travel agencies in Africa today.
Wakanow affiliate network is a programme designed to enable travel agencies and individuals who engage in selling travel products to sell highly discounted Wakanow travel products (flight, hotels, airport pick-ups, tour packages etc) to their customers and make huge profit.
They offer amazing commissions and are available to everybody also.
You can earn up to 40% discount on wakanow affiliate network. In addition to all that, the affiliate portal gives you access to adjust the prices to your satisfaction.
How to register for wakanow
Follow the steps below to register for wakanow affiliate network.
1. Follow this link and sign up
2. Fill your correct details
3. Start promoting
4. Payporte: This is regarded as the go-to site for buying quality products in Nigeria. It is a big ecommerce website which gets a very huge amount of visits daily.
Payporte is just like jumia and konga, and they also run their own affiliate program like others.
Payporte caters for both the young and the old with their wide range of products. They sell products ranging from fashion and accessories, fabrics, furniture, home appliances, tech gadgets and more.
You earn up to 10% commission from payporte affiliate program and a free N1000 sign up bonus.
5. Whogohost: Whogohost is a web hosting company which started operation in 2007. Over the past 11 Years, whogohost has grown to be one ofthe biggest web hosting companies in Nigeria.
Many webmasters use whogohost to host their websites, register domain names and many others.
If someone that you recommend to purchase their services makes a payment via your referral link for any of their products or service, you will get as much as 15% of the amount paid.
To join the whogohost affiliate program, you need to register with them at whogohost.com. After that, all you have to do is login to your dashboard and find the tab for “affiliates”. There, you will find your referral link.
You will earn 15% commission on any purchase people make via your referral link.
You can withdraw you earnings once you accumulate N3000. Whogohost is free and easy to use. If you know a lot of webdeigners and bloggers, you could make a while lot from whogohost affiliate program.
Unlike other affiliate programs mentioned, whogohost has a different structure and operation.
6. Bet9ja: This is one of the biggest betting platforms in Nigeria today. In recent times, you can hardly find a Nierian who doesn’t know bet9ja. Of all companies that have affiliate programs, who will expect a betting company but here we are, right?
In addition to sports-betting, the site also offers casino and virtual gaming experiences, including the popular Bet9ja League.
Bet9ja also offers up to N100,000 reward bonus for sign up. This is the largest of its kind.
Bet9ja affiliate program offers 50% commission in your first month of joining. After that, it changes to 20%. It doesn’t matter if the individual looses or wins, you earn for winning and loosing.
You have to register to their affiliate program and you will be given yourown unique link and banner.
7. Travelstart: Travelstart is an online travel booking agency. They have branches scattered in different African countries.
The brand is one of the biggest booking agency in Africa. Anytime someone clicks through your website to make a booking, you will earn money.
As a Travelstart affiliate, you’re able to showcase Travelstart discounts and other promotions on your site.
You can become an affiliate by following the link below:
Download My Dirty Little Bitcoin Secrets ebook
Those are the best paying affiliate programs in Nigeria