When we the Clickedwap tech Blog Means to get you updated, we update you to the fullest Recently we dropped The Launching of Glo 4G Network and 4G Data Plan in Nigeria and also areas where the glo 4G LTE network has covered.
Let just assumed you have known the areas where it covers so if your areas have been covered I will be showing you how to get this 4G network full activated on your mobile device.
How To Activate Glo 4G Network On Your Mobile Device
• Before you think of proceeding make Sure your phone is 4G LTE Network Supported and Enabled.
How Do I Know If My Device is 4G Enabled?
In other for You to know if your phone is compatible with their 4G LTE network, Text 4G to 400 as SMS and you’ll receive a message telling you if its compatible or not
NOTE: 4G LTE sim will work on Glo 4G router or any Universal MiFi available to you but it will not work on a normal Modem. You can also connect your 4G enabled smartphone via hotspot to your PC to Flex it via PC.
• Visit any Glo Office Closest To You To Buy Glo 4G LTE Simcard and Make sure you get it Registered or You can decide to Swap Your Normal Glo Sim to 4G LTE.
• Once it has been Registered or Swapped Successfully, You are now on the Door to start Flexing your 4G LTE Network
• Just Dial *777# and Subscribe To Any of the 4G Data plan which was recently Released by Glo.
• Now you good to Flex the Glo Super 4G LTE and Speed of browsing and Surfing, Best downloading of Large files No more Delay. Glo the grand Master of Data plans have Solve our problem of Slow internet Surfing.